Sumo Wrestlers United

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sumo Wrestlers United
Sumo Wrestlers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
techee
techee
Admin
https://sumowrestlersunited.board-directory.net

Sumo Testing Grounds Empty Sumo Testing Grounds

Sun May 27, 2018 9:53 pm
Mark decided to take a trip to Japan. The birthplace of sumo. With him, he brought along Brandon. He thought that showing him sumo here will inspire him back home. The intinerary included more than just sumo though, but mostly sumo. The plane landed in Tokyo. Mark stood up and got his bags from the overhang, a gym bag. "Are you coming?" Mark asked as he turned his head to the smaller framed guy.
JoeyButterscotch

Sumo Testing Grounds Empty Re: Sumo Testing Grounds

Mon May 28, 2018 9:14 am
Brandon was honestly wondering why the heck Mark would bring him to Japan of all places...when he could've brought anyone else there. But then again, he probably only did it because of Brandon's struggle so far with improving. He...hasn't exactly won a single sparring match yet. At all. And sure, he was already prepared for losing constantly to some extent...losing nonstop for a month or so by this point would down a nervous guy like Brandon. Regardless of that, he just blinked and slowly woke up as he slept through a good bit of the flight to Japan. "Mmmmf? Oh! S-sorry, o-of course i'm coming, Mark-san!" That's another thing...he's gotten way more used to honorifics and whatnot thanks to Suzume and the others in the stable. He's not that good at it but hey, he's learning. So Brandon, a lightly toned 230 pound guy, quickly got off of his seat, grabbed his bags and walked out of the plane with the admittedly rather large and kinda intidimating gentle giant known as Mark.
techee
techee
Admin
https://sumowrestlersunited.board-directory.net

Mon May 28, 2018 2:40 pm
They went off the plane and through the terminal. It looked completely unlike home. It was far more sleeker and highly advanced than what they were use to. Also littered was vending machnes that sold snacks and drinks that wasn't sold back in America except for a few noticable things. They walked through the terminal, exitting out to the street. "Welcome to Tokyo!" Mark said, looking at Brandon with a grin. "We'll be staying in one of the newer stables in the downtown area. I arranged it so the manager of the stable will be picking us up."

On cue, a car pulled up to the curb. The window rolled down. "Mark and Brandon?" The driver said.

"That would be us." Mark answers.

"I see that you only brought a small bag." The driver noticed.

"That's only because it has my only my mawashi, my kimono, and a few change of clothes." Mark explained. The driver nod.

"Let's go." The driver said once again, eager.

Mark entered the car and slid all the way to the other side. There was plenty of space inside for a gigantic sumo wrestler as himself.
JoeyButterscotch

Mon May 28, 2018 2:55 pm
"W-woah..." Brandon was definitely not used to such a place like Tokyo at all. It was so...i dunno, calm looking and highly advanced looking to boot! People walking all around the streets, loads of highly lit up buildings...stuff like that! To a guy that was curious about stuff like Brandon...he was just looking around nonstop until Mark snapped him back to reality.

"A-ah! Alright, i-i suppose that is rather convenient for the two of us, Mark-san."

He eventually saw this rather wide and large car pull up and eventually scooted into the backseat as well with Mark. Woah...okay, even though he was used to cars being more suited for larger people like sumo wrestlers...this was a completely different case altogether. It was effing huge! It had easily enough room for maybe three or so Marks and then some! Well okay he MIGHT be overexaggerating that but jeez! So he just held onto his admittedly light bags as they also only contained his mawashi, his laptop and a few days worth of clothes. Aka pretty much what he had over at the stable to begin with.

"I've never seen any kind of car with this much space in it, Mark-san...h-haha...great, now this has just made me more nervous. Because we're probably going to run into an entire stable packed with guys as large as you, Mark..." I mean...he probably wasn't too off there. But yeah, he STILL was not that confident in his ability or anything really. Didn't really help that the stable Mark owned was packed with prodigies, people who've already had tons of experience, or people who've had some training but want to push further ahead in their sumo career. Brandon...had none of those capabilities whatsoever. He was starting from basically nothing due to his situation. So...yeah, he was just shaking a bit nervously while looking out the window as the car drove along.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum